Here at Wetherby we have a range of juniors rugby union teams, ranging from under 7s right through to under 17s.
All teams are trained by dedicated skilled accredited coaches to play rugby union safely and skilfully. The primary emphasis is on having fun and enjoying the game.
- It's excellent fun!
- It improves fitness levels
- It helps build team spirit and awareness of others
- Meet new friends of a similar age from a wide area both on and off the pitch
- Learn all your rugby skills under the guidance of teams of outstanding coaches
- Wetherby RUFC welcomes girls as well as boys to play in mixed teams (up to U12 level only)
- We have bacon sandwiches, tea, coffee, chocolate muffins, sausages... the list goes on and on and we have a licensed bar in the clubhouse for the adults to warm up with a shandy after a cold Sunday cheering the teams on.
So, you fancy giving the game a go? You may have a few questions, either as a player or as a parent, then see if the question is answered in our other FAQ or contact Ruth McHenery on 07770 236703.
Hope to see you soon.